104U is a social initiative giving free workshops about success, happiness, stress management and self leadership for students. We believe that the recent Covid pandemic proposed numerous challenges for everyone, but especially students who were often not supported as needed. That’s why we offer remote and in-person talks & workshops centered around mental health. 104U’s mission is too promote a successful and happy life for the next generation.
Organizations we have spoken at include:
International Management Centre, Krems, Austria
Cologne Business School, Germany
Copenhagen Business School, Denmark
Universitat de les Illes Balears, Mallorca, Spain
Tashkent State University of Economics, Uzbekistan
Basecamp Student Housing, Copenhagen, Denmark
Our signature talk & main takeaways
HAPPINESS MEETS SUCCESS – BUILDING RESILIENCE FOR BETTER LIVING AT UNI & BEYOND
- How to spot early signs of stress
- How to build resilience and prevent stress from negatively affecting you
- How to create your own definition of success
- How to stay the course in turbulent and challenging times
We ask for feedback after each session.
This is what students & organizers say:
You really met the group where they were and took them on an insightful trip. And best of all: I felt really relaxed afterwards!
You created a nice atmosphere and shared really useful tools. 104U is a great project. Thank you for raising the awareness about stress at university!
The feedback shows:
104U leaves students well equipped to handle stress!
- I have a better understanding of how stress feels like in my life. 100% 100%
- After today’s workshop, I have a better understanding of what lets me feel stressed. 100% 100%
- After today’s workshop, I feel better equipped to handle my stress. 100% 100%